Our recruitment is lead by a real person. No robots or questionnaires. And we give personal feedback.
Our Recruitment Process
Are you on the lookout for a fulfilling career opportunity that aligns with your professional skills and personal ambitions?
Naver Energy values both skills and attitude, recognizing the importance of your personality in representing our brand as a consultant on behalf of clients’ projects. Check out our open positions.
Skills vs Attitude
At Naver Energy, we prioritize finding the perfect match between your skills, personality, and ambitions, and the projects, colleagues, and managers that can help you achieve your career goals. We understand that there's no one-size-fits-all approach to recruitment, so we use various tools and techniques to ensure that we find the right fit for you.
Key points in our recruitment process:
- Sign up in our Job Bank and follow us on LinkedIn.
- CV and motivated one-page cover letter are sufficient.
- Opportunities to meet our team members, managers, and other relevant personnel to learn about our company culture and work environment.
- Personality and capability tests and real-world case studies to ensure that your skills and mindset align with our company's mission and values.
- Transparent communication throughout the recruitment process, keeping you informed of the next steps and the reasons behind our decisions.
- Comprehensive onboarding program including training, orientation, and mentorship to help you thrive in your new role.
Reasons not to join
we are not a fit for all
At Naver Energy, we are proud of our start-up culture. If you do not like a flat hierarchy, short processes and a lot of responsibility in your professional life, we are probably not the right fit. (Irony may occur)
We take pride in our values in working as a team for and on behalf of our clients.
Recent blog posts
Do you want to leave a legacy for future generations and strive to do your bit to advance the green energy transition? Do you want to push boundaries and help develop new concepts for efficiency along the way?